Goulburn Community Events
Regular Community Events in Goulburn, NSW
- Goulburn Farmers' Market: Held on the first Saturday of every month from 8:30am to 12:30pm at Auburn Street car park. Features local produce, food vendors, and live entertainment.
- Goulburn Rotary Market: Held on the second Saturday of every month from 8am to 1pm at the Goulburn Recreation Area. Features a wide range of stalls selling crafts, food, plants, and more.
- Goulburn Mulwaree Library Events: The library hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including author talks, book clubs, children's activities, and technology workshops.
- Goulburn Lilac City Festival: Held annually in September, the festival celebrates the city's history and culture with a range of events, including a street parade, art exhibitions, live music, and fireworks.
- Goulburn Show: Held annually in March, the show features agricultural and livestock exhibitions, rides and attractions, food stalls, and live entertainment.
- Lions Club Markets: Held on the fourth Saturday of every month from 8am to 12pm at the Goulburn Showgrounds. Features a range of stalls selling crafts, food, bric-a-brac, and more.
- Goulburn U3A: The University of the Third Age offers a range of educational and social activities for seniors, including classes in history, literature, music, and art.
- Crookwell Potato Festival: Held annually in May, the festival celebrates the region's potato growing heritage with a range of activities, including a street parade, cooking demonstrations, and tastings.
Events in Goulburn and Customers searching for You