Goulburn Danger and Warnings
- Goulburn is a relatively safe city, but residents and visitors should still take precautions to ensure their personal safety.
- Violent crime is rare in Goulburn, but property crime such as theft and burglary can occur. Avoid leaving valuables visible in cars and be careful when carrying expensive items.
- Be wary of walking alone at night, especially in or near unlit areas. Stick to well-lit streets and avoid isolated or poorly populated areas.
- Be cautious when using public transportation, especially late at night. Sit near the driver or with a group of people if possible.
- Goulburn experiences severe weather events, such as bushfires, floods, and severe storms. Be prepared in case of emergency by following guidelines from the NSW Rural Fire Service, NSW State Emergency Service, and Bureau of Meteorology.
- In an emergency, dial 000 for immediate assistance from police, fire, or ambulance services.
- For up-to-date information about current safety warnings and hazards in Goulburn, visit the official website of the NSW Police Force: https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/
- The Goulburn Mulwaree Council provides information about disaster management and local emergency services: https://www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au/services/emergency-information
- The Australian Government also provides information about emergency preparedness and response at https://www.australia.gov.au/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies
Security Service Providers or related services in Goulburn are welcome to create a listing for your Business in the Goulburn Business Directory Security Category For Local business and Community Groups, basic directory listings that includes posting your promotional video on GOULBURN.CITY is 100% FREE';